Elmo Winters, Host
Carl Shack, Jr., Guest
Episode 15: Spotlighting the Bridge Builder – Carl Shack, Jr.
This week we interview Carl Shack, Jr., the president of Christian Men United of Lithia, FL. Carl, another dynamic bridge builder works with men by guiding them through their challenging circumstances. As a husband, father and grandfather he understands that God expects men to be the catalyst for His Kingdom. Join us to hear more about what Carl is doing with Christian Men United.
Bio Highlights of Carl Shack, Jr.
- Married to Denise, 27 years
- Father of 3 adult children
- Grand-father of one
- President of Christian Men United (CMU).
- Carl has a tremendous heart for men because he understands that God expects men to be the catalyst for His Kingdom.
- Earned a B. S. in Computer Engineering Technology from theUniversity of Southern Mississippi.
Connect with Carl below:
- Website: Christian Men United
- Facebook: Christian Men United
- Twitter: Christian Men United
- Email: cshackjr@ChristianMenUnited.com
- Phone: (813) 220-5296
Stay Connected to the KINGDOM Group
- To keep in touch with us, you can follow us on
- INSTAGRAM, follow us on @kingdomgroupbr/
- FACEBOOK Page called TheKingdomGroupBR
- Follow us on Twitter @KingdomGroupBR
- Follow me on LinkedIn Elmo Winters
- Kingdom Group website – KingodomGroup.co
- You can find all episodes here: https://kingdomgroup.co/building-the-bridge-podcast/
- SUBSCRIBE & SUPPORT our podcast so we can continue delivering awesome shows.
- Listen to our Building the Bridge Podcast on Apple Podcast, Breaker, Google Podcast, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Radio Public and Spotify
Acknowledgments and Credits
Meet the Host
Building the Bridge E-018
Episode 018 Elmo Winters, Host Episode 18: Spotlighting the Men's UNITY Breakfast This episode highlights the...
Building the Bridge E-017
Episode 017 Elmo Winters, Host Scott Haima, Guest Episode 17: Spotlighting the Bridge Builder - Scott Haima This week...
Building the Bridge E-016
Episode 016 Elmo Winters, Host Beth Townsend, Guest Episode 16: Spotlighting the Bridge Builder - Beth Goss Townsend...